Saturday 6 August 2011

Cross ROADS!


Subjective and indescribable is the word of friendship

Its all about people we consider closest

But what happens when, these people walk away and shut the doors of the light coming our way

Friends are those who come and stay and reside in your heart for days so grey

Friends are those who value your smile, your little tears which make your frown

Friends are those who care about you and never  ever give you position 2!

There was once a girl I considered friend, but seems she never valued me then

And now today when I look out and say, this day is so not grey

Those little memories come my way

And then I realize she was never a friend, she was just a person with whom I crossed roads one day

Today is new and tomorrow is bright, I have all new roads to cross once again

I have a smile and I have an aim

I have a good heart and a loads of strength

I miss her too and miss the rest, but what can I do, I better cross before the signal turns red! 















1 comment: